Re: DECO ends

Rich Yoder

Contact me off the list.

Rich Yoder

From: main@RealSTMFC.groups.io <main@RealSTMFC.groups.io> On Behalf Of kevinhlafferty
Sent: Monday, February 21, 2022 8:35 PM
To: main@RealSTMFC.groups.io
Subject: Re: [RealSTMFC] DECO ends

This should help.

http://files.constantcontact.com/654d25d0101/2fe99140-9866-408f-9357-94263b90d093.pdf

Kevin Lafferty

From: main@RealSTMFC.groups.io [mailto:main@RealSTMFC.groups.io] On Behalf Of greg kennelly
Sent: Monday, February 21, 2022 4:55 PM
To: main@RealSTMFC.groups.io
Subject: [RealSTMFC] DECO ends

Can anyone direct me to a drawing or direct end view photo for the DECO ends used on the C&O 5400 series 10'-0" IH box cars, please?  I would like to model one of these cars in N Scale using the IM 10'-0" 1937 AAR box with the Des Plaines Hobbies Viking roof but will need to fabricate the DECO ends.  A search of my available CBCs (1928, 1931 & 1946) did not turn up anything and I also didn't find anything in the Files or Photos sections.  I have found an online 3/4 view photo but would like to find a more direct end view, if possible.

Thanks,
Greg Kennelly