New England/Northeast Prototype Modelers Meet June 10-11, Springfield, Mass.

Dave Owens

Hello all:
I wanted to give you a heads up about an event coming up in June. After a two-year hiatus due to COVID, we will be having the 20th anniversary New England Northeast Railroad Prototype Modelers Meet.

The meet will be at the La Quinta Hotel in Springfield, Mass. on Friday and Saturday, June 10-11.

The meet consists of two days of clinics, a huge model display and select vendors and manufacturers.

It's a great opportunity to show off your models and meet fellow model railroaders.

Below, please find the link to our site.
http://nerpm.org/index.html

If I can answer any questions about the meet please contact me at neprotomeet@....

The bottom line is that this event is intended for any model railroader who likes to build or modify models and who is interested in doing it better.

We have lots of great clinics already and are working on getting some more.

Thanks,
Dave Owens
West Hartford, CT