Re: NRC wood sheathed reefer ID c1940-48

Robert kirkham

Its quite pixilated.  My guess would be 5405 or 7405.

Rob

On Mar 9, 2022, at 1:39 PM, ROGER HINMAN via groups.io <rhinman11@...> wrote:

My eyes are getting old, can anyone read the number on the car?; I may be able to verify the info Larry gave is correct for this particular car. A large amount of their wood cars were renumbered in the 1940s

Roger Hinman

On Mar 9, 2022, at 1:35 AM, Robert kirkham <rdkirkham@...> wrote:

I am looking for modelling options for this NRC wood reefer.  I don’t know much about the NRC line except what i’ve picked up reading on this list.   Searching the archives, most of the previous conversations tend to be about later composite or all steel cars, and so i am not sure where to start for this one.

Rob

<PastedGraphic-33.png>