From: main@RealSTMFC.groups.io <main@RealSTMFC.groups.io> On Behalf Of WILLIAM PARDIE
Sent: Thursday, March 10, 2022 6:25 PM
To: main@RealSTMFC.groups.io
Subject: [RealSTMFC] SEEKING TECHNICSL HELP

I just received an Iwata Pro Jet compressor to replace my aging silent compressor.. The Iwata unit is equipped with quick connect connections on the output ports.  My lines to the spray booth and bead blaster have 1/4" fittings.  Is there a quick solution without having to redesign the whole system.

I thought that I had better ask before getting too aggressive with the wrench.

Thanks for any help.

Bill Pardie