Sent: Sunday, March 13, 2022 8:07 PM
Subject: Re: [RealSTMFC] tank car identity

I'm pretty sure someone (Silver Streak?) once offered this paint scheme for an HO model.

On 3/13/2022 4:48 PM, Bruce Hendrick wrote:
Currently on eBay under BABY RUTH BLUEPRINTS are 2 different listings from May 1939 for the lettering of this car plus a third which appears to be a Baby Ruth reefer. One tank car blueprint has hand written color notations in addition to lettering dimensions. One note indications “SHELL YELLOW”. Does this refer to the tank, which appears white to me but silver to others?

Bruce Hendrick

Sterling, Massachusetts