Saws for Modeling

Lester Breuer

At the Modelers Retreat, RPM in Plymouth, Minnesota, this past weekend the “UMM saw” sold by UMM-USA was discovered by some of the attending modelers.  A tool, a saw  purchased to help make saw cuts with almost no saw kerf.  And, the UMM saw cuts require little if any sanding.  If you are interested in seeing the UMM saw that improved my modeling and other saws that make our modeling easier, photos and writeup are now available on my blog I have to share photos and writeup of modeling projects on my Minneapolis & Northland Railroad Company.   If you would like to take a look please do at the following link:

http://mnrailroadcab100.blogspot.com/

Lester Breuer