Re: Tank Car Identity GATX 33200 Goodyear Latex

Tim O'Connor

CHAMP made decals HT-236 for a Firestone GATX latex tank car

On 3/16/2022 12:04 AM, Bruce Griffin wrote:

Friends,

After the last round of name this tank car, I am hoping to get some insights into this GATX tank car that would have been running from the port of Baltimore to plants in possibly Akron or other locations. This poor photo is from the B&O Magazine, January 1949 (available on Google).

I am guessing no one makes a similar model or decals of what I suppose to be an insulated tank car with a cool paint scheme.  It would have been on the through freights of my 1950 B&O layout on occasion, but I haven't seen a photo. Thank you for any information.

Bruce D. Griffin
Ashland, MD
https://bomodeling.com/blog/

Attachments: