Re: B&O M-59 Ends.

Brian Carlson

Do you need 10’ or 10’-6” ends branchline now atlas has 10’-6”, Intermountain does too. Yarmouth has 10’ and 10-6” in resin.

Brian J. Carlson

On Mar 16, 2022, at 1:11 PM, Bruce Griffin <bdg1210@...> wrote:

Thank you all for the information and insights. I am working on three cars and have several sets of the banana type and only one set of the rolling pin type ends. Does anyone make rolling pin taper Improved Dreadnought ends in HO scale? I could cut them off model car that has them or if they are available resin, that would obviously be the easiest. The gray resin ends in the photo are from a Sunshine kit of the M-59, the white ones are from a more recent mini-kit. Thanks again.

Bruce D. Griffin
Ashland, MD
https://bomodeling.com/blog/

--