Re: Tichy P&LE Rebuilt Boxcar.

Tim O'Connor

great build ! I really like the use of both fresh and faded chalk marks.

On 3/22/2022 9:16 AM, Charlie Duckworth wrote:

We had four of the grandkids here last week so the Tichy boxcar project was put of hold.  Finally finished it this morning.  Here’s a quick rundown of the finish.
- Tru-Color 188 lighten with a little ART yellow
- seams darken with brown military dry pigment
- National Scale Car NYC decals
- Reweight decals from Smokebox Graphics
- black dry pigment used along the lower part of the carbody
- chalk marks with white pencil and white roller ink pen

--
Charlie Duckworth
Omaha, Ne.

Attachments: