Re: Train Shops in DC Area

Thomas Evans <tomkevans@...>

Oh-Oh!  You guys bring up more memories.

My parents started me out with Lionel, and it all came from Corr's, but when my tastes changed, around the corner to Keene's I went.

Arlington Hobby Crafters was my neighborhood store, Richard, so I could bicycle there - bought a PFM shay there one time, but it was not the one I wanted - oh well - 30 years later it turned out to be a very rare model, so I sold it for enough to buy an updated version of the one I originally wanted with enough money left over for a very nice 2-8-0.

Tom E.