Re: Train Shops in DC Area

Sounding off from the Northern DC suburbs, here are my two cents:

I'll give another big thumbs-up for Mainline Hobby Supply in Blue Ridge Summit, PA. I consider this my LHS and it's well worth the trip. A fantastic in-stock selection.
https://mainlinehobby.com/

Pro Custom Hobbies is another good choice in nearby in Eldersburg, MD
https://www.facebook.com/Pro-Custom-Hobbies-127465851214802/

A good all-around shop that carries a multitude of items across many hobbies, Hobby Works in Rockville & Laurel, MD is worth the trip.
https://www.hobbyworks.com/

Engine House Hobbies in Gaithersburg, MD - I believe they focus mostly on 3-rail O stuff.
https://www.enginehousehobbies.net/

And don't forget the Great Scale Model Train and Railroad Collectors Show which just happens to be coming up in a week and a half in Timonium, MD! The show happens ~3 times a year.
https://www.gsmts.com/

--
Ben Sullivan
Brookeville, MD