Chicago Great Western Box Cars 87910 and 87956

Lester Breuer

I have built and upgraded two Red Caboose Chicago Great Western box cars, numbered 87910 and 87956 referred to as  X-29 box cars.  My upgrade included the usual upgrade to wire grab irons and sill steps, “B” end improvements including cast resin parts and other details items.  And, paint and weathering done. If you are interested, photos and write up are now available on my blog I have to share photos and writeup of modeling projects on my Minneapolis & Northland Railroad Company.  If would like to take a look please do at the following link:

http://mnrailroadcab100.blogspot.com/

Keep Modeling, Keep Sharing,

Lester Breuer