From: Charlie Duckworth <omahaduck@...>
Date: 3/26/22 11:28 AM (GMT-10:00)
To: main@RealSTMFC.groups.io
Subject: Re: [RealSTMFC] Unbuilt kits

Brian is right, if you think you have a remote interest in building a car, especially resin, you’d better grab it. I’ve been in this hobby 50 years and seen many small companies produce great products for a number of years and then you wonder where they went.  People retire, get sick or just get burned out and the product dries up.
--
Charlie Duckworth
Omaha, Ne.