Re: Unbuilt kits

O Fenton Wells

Amen to that Brian. Kits are getting harder to find.
Fenton

On Mar 26, 2022, at 5:11 PM, Todd Sullivan via groups.io <sullivant41@...> wrote:

I agree with Brian.  If my modeling was a race, I lost it a long time ago.  I just hope to have enough time left in my life to accomplish what i set out to do, with many reroutes in the process.

Todd Sullivan
who has modeled the UP in the PacNW, a fictitious n.g. PacNW logging line, the B&O, then the NYC - VGN in WVa, the PRR - ERIE - DL&W in and around Elmira, the PRR in the Southern Anthracite Field, the D&RGW n.g. in Montrose Colo, and now the NPTCo-NP-SP-UP-SP&S in Portland.