Re: Unbuilt kits

Tim O'Connor

In the business world we used to call this a "price umbrella" - Means the competition is setting
prices so high that it's easy to sell at lower asking prices that are still reasonable. I must be doing
something right with the prices I've asked recently because everything sells very quickly. Trains
are definitely NOT an 'investment' - we all should have learned that by now. :-D

Tim O'Connor

On 3/26/2022 10:41 PM, Nelson Moyer wrote:

Part of the no sale problem at shows is that the seller is asking two to  four time the original purchase price. I’m against profiteering in all forms, and I won’t pay a ‘storage fee’.

Nelson Moyer

Sterling, Massachusetts