Re: [URL Verdict: Neutral][Non-DoD Source] Re: [RealSTMFC] Gon interior pt 5

Gatwood, Elden J SAD

Somebody asked, “whose gon was it? (the “abandoned” one).

It wasn’t exactly abandoned, just no one knew whose it was.

I crawled all over it, and IIRC, there were faint remains of “PM”, IIRC.  It could have been another road absorbed into NKP or WAB.  Not local.

It was a composite gon of about 40’, with straight side sills.  The wood was almost completely burned away, and the metal heavily rusted.

The grease may have been burnt out of the journals, as there were solidified pools of something under the gon.

C’mon, you know you want to model one…..

Elden Gatwood