Sent: Wednesday, March 30, 2022 3:49 PM
Subject: Re: [RealSTMFC] CB&Q 36' Livestock Car Kit

It would be nice to see some close ups of the ladders and ‘Z’ bracing to judge the model more objectively as the image of the finished model these parts appear to be rather flat and not highly detailed as we are use to with todays PE ladders, resin and plastic parts.  There’s no images of any decals or artwork for decals unless I overlooked it.
--
Charlie Duckworth
Omaha, Ne.