Re: QARE: [RealSTMFC] Speaking of stockcars…sharing a trick

O Fenton Wells

I have been going through the same issues but there is no kit for the Southern car.  And it has open slated ends. I haven't figured out how to scratch or bash them so far.
Fenton

On Fri, Apr 1, 2022 at 1:13 PM Charlie Duckworth <omahaduck@...> wrote:
Nelson
My hat is definitely off to anyone who’s built 25 resin stockcars.  I’ve built under 10 and have 6 Westerfield kits on the shelf to do (4 MP and 2 RI). I dread sanding away the resin between the slats and then the cleanup of each board.  I’ll get to them eventually built but a resin boxcar kit seems to jump ahead of the stockcar queue every time.
--
Charlie Duckworth
Omaha, Ne.

--