Re: Bachmann Drop-End Gons

Schleigh Mike

Hello Group!

The Bachman model has never been offered with the only prototypes it represents.  Try ERIE 14500, PM 18400 and WAG 3200 (all first in their series).  The trucks are not 70 ton but it is a good job if you can handle the cast on details and paucity of any inside.

Mike Schleigh at Grove City, Penna. where trout season has opened.

On Sunday, April 3, 2022, 03:44:49 PM EDT, spsalso via groups.io <edwardsutorik@...> wrote:

The PRR one doesn't match the G31A it claims to be.

The Santa Fe isn't turning up in Hendrickson's gondola book.

Can't be sure about the UP, but I do doubt it.

I am curious what it IS.  What's nice about it is that it's easy to remove the grabs.

Ed

Edward Sutorik