Sunshine CofG minikit

Clark Propst

A friend and I attended one of the early Napervilles. I had to miss the next year, but attended all the rest. That year I missed was the year Martin gave out the CofG mini-kit for their door and a half car. Missing that gift has haunted me ever since as the car gets in my face every now and then. I'm matching my decals to IMWX, Red Caboose and Intermountain AAR 37 cars to deplete my stash before warm weather. Looking through the last RPCyc there they are again. While I don't have the decals I sure would like to build one...I just asked Chad Boas if he's ever cast that door combo? If anyone still has that mini-kit and was would either sell it or allow Chad to cast the doors for me I'd really appreciate it. Owning one of those cars would be the modeling equivalate of having a 64 Mustang  ;  )) Both have eluded me...
Clark Propst