Tris UP (OWR&N) Running board and dates.

Bill McCoy

Thanks to everyone for the most helpful info on the GN 12 panels boxcars and the UP Trix ACR B 50-27.
Further on the UP B-50-27 and the excellent photo taken at DUT. The car seems to still have wood running boards and has been reweighed. I'm still trying to date the photo. TP NW2 1000 was delivered in 1946 and looks like it has delivery paint. Would late 40s be a good date range for the photo? Could we assume it would have gotten the UP welded underframe?

Thanks as always

Bill McCoy
Jax