Re: help needed

Larry Smith

Wonder why they haven't even tried to down load these to disc and sell the whole thing for home use.  When Randy closed the business, he sold all of the magazines from day one to the end and my club has all of them, but having a PDF is so much better.  I found my references in the article and have ordered those magazines as well.  Again thanks for your help

Larry

On Monday, April 11, 2022, 01:04:36 PM CDT, Ed Shoben <ejshoben@...> wrote:

You are most welcome, Larry.  Don't know why trainlife can't get this fixed.  The critical parts are the three letter code for the magazine and then the year and month.  mrr is model railroading, ptm is prototype modeler, and rmj  is railmodel journal.

Ed Shoben