Clark

A really nice job all round

Paul Doggett

On 12 Apr 2022, at 22:22, O Fenton Wells <srrfan1401@...> wrote:

I really like the roof treatment
Fenton

On Apr 12, 2022, at 2:34 PM, Clark Propst via groups.io <cepropst@...> wrote:

While I was reworking the CIL car to a SOU car I also assembled and painted this RI AAR 37 mod box car. Both cars were finished this morning.
It's an Intermountain kit I've had for awhile wanting to turn it into a CNW riveted PS1. Last week we made a road trip to Caboose Stop Hobbies in Cedars Falls (watch their Utube videos, a real hoot) I picked up a Mask Island RI decal set and some Tru-color RI paint. I don't have a RI car right now and I do have a CNW riveted PS1, so the choice was easy. Only changes to the kit build was using Tichy straight 18" grabs on the end sills, A-Line sill steps and a complete Kadee Universal hand brake. What painting info I found did not mention the roof, so I assumed it was unpainted.
Clark RI 146682 1.jpg