Re: SSW (Cotton Belt) PS-1 Truck Color

Tim O'Connor

When Kadee began making the PS-1 they often used the wrong brake wheel, running board, and/or trucks
because they didn't have them. Now they have more choices, or you can turn to other sources for those items.
Plano makes a Gypsum running board for sure.

Tim O'Connor

On 4/17/2022 6:01 PM, Wayne Cohen wrote:
Thank you Tim, Barry, and Rich for your responses.  Given the black ends and roof, I was suspecting the trucks were black too, so without any evidence to the contraray thats what I'll go with.  By the way, the builder's photo that Barry posted is the same car number as the Kadee car in quesiton - 33974. I'm pretty sure the running board should be a US Gypsum type rather than Apex, but I'm willing to overlook that.

Thanks again for your assistance.

Wayne

Sterling, Massachusetts