From: main@RealSTMFC.groups.io <main@RealSTMFC.groups.io> On Behalf Of lrkdbn via groups.io
Sent: Friday, April 22, 2022 8:17 AM
To: main@RealSTMFC.groups.io
Subject: [RealSTMFC] Reading,P&R class RMj reefers

Dear group
I am looking for information on the Reading RR's class RMj reefers built by ACF in 1923.These were "outside braced" cars-unusual for reefers. In particular I need info on the underframe construction.(I am already aware of the Model Railroader drawing of this car from ca. 1960).Anything would help, even wreck photos,etc.
Larry King