EXCTRACTIBNG POHOTOS

WILLIAM PARDIE

Congratulations to those who have put forth time and effort to present the HINDSIGHT PRESENTATIONS recently. This has filled in the gap; with the lack of RPM meets during the pandemic. Regretfully
my lack of technical skills allowed me to view only one presentation. I had to resort to viewing the video on m computer and getting the audio on my cell phone. It was an excruciating eight hours. I have been
fortunate in obtaining the PDF of several of the presentations. Is there an exercise that would allow extracting photos from some of these presentations? I like to have photos on the workbench while developing
my projects. Moving the computer to the workroom is not an option.

Thanks for any help:
\
\
Bill Pardie