Chicago Great Western Box Cars 87420 and 87572

Lester Breuer

  • I have built and upgraded two Chicago Great Western (CGW), Box Cars 87420 and 87572.  If you are interested in the build and upgrade of these box cars  including resin cast reverse three panel doors (Modelers call “Creco Doors).  And, addition of other parts not in the kit.  Photos and writeup of the upgrade process including painting and weathering are now available on my blog I have to share photos and writeup of modeling projects on my Minneapolis & Northland Railroad Company.   If you would like to take a look please do at the following link:
  • http://mnrailroadcab100.blogspot.com/
  • Lester Breuer