Re: Westinghouse "K"-Series Brake System

Dennis Storzek <dennis@...>

On Thu, May 5, 2022 at 01:04 PM, Dave Parker wrote:
The 1922 CBC is still purchase-only as far as I know.
The 1922 CBC was offered on CD about twenty years ago by an outfit called Rail Driver, IIRC. It had all the pages as HTML files and the illustrations as JPG's, and a relatively good front end. It also included a utility to re-size the drawings and print them to a known scale, which I never used because I typically pick up measurements off drawings with a digital calipers, using a given dimension to set a 'local' scale and poking the conversion factor into my calculator... all this protected by a copyright notice, of course. However, since the '22 CBC is now in the public domain, and are therefore not able to be copyrighted, I've always treated the actual scanned images as if I had purchased a collection of clipart. I have no idea why this simple JPG file did not make the trip to the list; others have before. I'll try again.

Dennis Storzek