Re: Bill Welch document

Tim O'Connor

Dropbox is a good idea. I think you don't need an account if I create a special link
to share with everyone here, which lets them into the file set in my dropbox.

I've attached a list of Bill Welch files (I'm sure there are more) - You can see some
of them are quite large!

I'll get a round tuit... :-D

Tim O'Connor

On 5/7/2022 1:07 PM, Dave Parker via groups.io wrote:
Have the Admins set a size limit for uploaded files?  I see that the largest one so far is 16 MB.

I don't have Bill's article on plastic cars, but would note that his Feb 2008 piece on the FGEX consortium, which is 81 pages, is only a 11.9 MB file.

PDFs usually aren't that big.  I just took my largest, most photo-intensive PowerPoint clinic with a file size of 121 MB, and converted it to a PDF that is only 15.6 MB.  Many (most) email apps allow attachments up to 25 MB.

YMMV of course.
--
Dave Parker
Swall Meadows, CA