Re: Application of K4 decals

O Fenton Wells

Chuck I experienced the same thing this week with the K$ decals and had to pick a corner and pull them off.  Once I did that they were fine.  But they did not float off as normal.Not sure what the issue is
Fenton

On Wed, May 11, 2022 at 12:06 PM Chuck Cover <chuck.cover@...> wrote:
Group,

I have some K4 decals and am having trouble in that the decals are very difficult to remove from the backing.  The instructions say to float in warm water for 20 seconds and remove before the decals release, however, I have found that even leaving them in the distilled water for over a minute does not loosen them. I have tried to used Microset to help this process without success.  The decals will not slide off the backing.  I have had to pry up a corner, and peal the decal off the paper, then try to place the decal on the model without having the film wrinkle. Has anyone used K4 decals and are there any tips?  Thanks

Chuck Cover
Santa Fe, NM

--
Fenton Wells