From: Drew M. via groups.io <phillydrewcifer@...>
To: main@realstmfc.groups.io
Sent: Thu, May 12, 2022 10:11 am
Subject: Re: [RealSTMFC] early insulated tank car

There was an article with prototype date in a 2019 issue of Model Railroad Hobbyist about this car.

Drew Marshall in South Philly

On May 12, 2022, at 10:15, Ray Hutchison <rayhutchison2@...> wrote:
There is an interesting Ambroid kit of an early insulated tank car, shown below, also released as a Northeastern kit.  (Brass Trains has a built model of this, listed as brass but clearly the Ambroid kit, same decals and obvious builders error, for $225 ).  I would like to determine if this was a foobie (which I think would be uncommon for an Ambroid kit) as I have not been able to find any photographs of the car.  And if it is not a foobie, where there might be a builders diagram of the actual car.  Thank you for any leads...