Dry Ice Corp reefer, DICX ?? 218? in May 1943

Robert kirkham

I’m not sure how many colour photos there are of these reefers in the midst of WWII.  Pealing paint make the reporting marks a bit tricky, but if you squint right, they are obvious.  My 1953 ORER copy doesn’t list a car with the number series i’ve used; - something like 218?  Hard to say.  The car is a bright white (or aluminum?) colour - the second nearest car to the photographer, right of centre in the photos.    https://www.loc.gov/item/2017878179/

Might make an interesting modelling project.  I wonder if there are better photos or drawings, or it would be a “make your best guess” project . . .

Rob