From: <main@RealSTMFC.groups.io> on behalf of Jim Betz <jimbetz@...>
Date: Wednesday, May 18, 2022 at 8:50 AM
To: "main@RealSTMFC.groups.io" <main@RealSTMFC.groups.io>
Subject: [EXT] Re: [RealSTMFC] Photo: Second Brooke Avenue Yard (Circa 1950s)

Hi,
  Additional/followup question ... speaking of those autos.  First, I'm kind of surprised
that they are behind a fence ... I'm guessing theft risks.  And, more importantly, how
did those cars and the trucks get to this area?  I'm guessing that the only route in is
via some access along the water between the ends of the buildings and the sea wall.
                                                                        - Jim in the PNW