Re: Adding patches and light weights to finished models

Brian Carlson

You glue the decal down?

When I add decals to otherwise completed models I lay down Microscale gloss using a small brush in the area of the decal. I let that dry them decal like normal.

Reweigh decals would be weathered differently than the rest of the car.

Brian J. Carlson

On May 20, 2022, at 5:01 PM, Charlie Duckworth <omahaduck@...> wrote:

I’ve pick up a set of decals for light weights, scale and repack locations from Smokebox Graphics recently and want to add them to already finished models.  One method I’ve tried is to put down diluted Elmers white glue and set the decal on it and pick up any residue with a Q-Tip.

Any other tricks others are using?
--
Charlie Duckworth
Omaha, Ne