Re: Adding patches and light weights to finished models

Tim O'Connor

Future (clear acrylic liquid) has adhesive and self leveling qualities. And it can be built up in layers
if you're trying to hide the decal edge. After it dries cover with Dullcote or whatever. I keep a 2 oz
bottle and a brush on the work shelf

On 5/20/2022 5:00 PM, Charlie Duckworth wrote:

I’ve pick up a set of decals for light weights, scale and repack locations from Smokebox Graphics recently and want to add them to already finished models.  One method I’ve tried is to put down diluted Elmers white glue and set the decal on it and pick up any residue with a Q-Tip.

Any other tricks others are using?
--
Charlie Duckworth

Sterling, Massachusetts