Re: Adding patches and light weights to finished models

Charlie Duckworth

Bill
I’m probably using mostly water 60/40.  One question when using Future I assume by the property it leave a gloss coat.

 I want to put down a decal patch of BCR that’s darker than the existing paint on the model followed by the weight, location and date.  I want to avoid changing the base color of the carbody.

Charlie

On Fri, May 20, 2022 at 6:13 PM WILLIAM PARDIE <PARDIEW001@...> wrote:
OK Gang:

How diluted is diluted white glue?