From: "Bill Lane" <billlane@comcast.net>
To: "Steam Era Freight cars" <STMFC@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Tuesday, May 20, 2003 7:50 PM
Subject: [STMFC] This is completely ON topic!

Hi All,

I figured I would shake the list up with something that is completely ON
STMFC topic. Wow, what a novel concept I!! (:->)

In 100 words or less, what is your single favorite Steam Era Freight Car,
and WHY? Principal contributors Ted Culotta and Ben Hom are required to
respond.

This outta be interesting. I stir the pot, and see what happens.....

Thanks
Bill