Re: Adding patches and light weights to finished models

Dennis Storzek <dennis@...>

On Sat, May 21, 2022 at 06:44 AM, Edward wrote:
Just a note here.
\When a car is reweighed and re-stenciled, both the LDLMT and LTWT are done, along with the weigh station's code and date.
Those two measurements are interrelated and based on the carrying capacity of the journals in the trucks.
I hope you're not saying that this was always the case, as this seems to imply. If the weight hadn't changed by more than a set amount (which I'll leave to somebody else to look up) the figures weren't changed at all, only the date and station symbol.

Dennis Storzek