Re: NP Box Cars 17823 and 17925

Charlie Duckworth

Lester
Very nice, you’ve certainly helped raise the bar on my own building with your detailed notes and parts used.
Charlie

On Thu, May 26, 2022 at 8:25 PM Lester Breuer <rforailroad@...> wrote:

I have built two Yarmouth Model Works resin Northern Pacific (NP), steel 1937 design Box Cars 17823 and 17925.  If you are interested in the build of these resin one piece body box car kits.  Photos and writeup of the build process including painting, lettering and weathering are now available on my blog I have to share photos and writeup of modeling projects on my Minneapolis & Northland Railroad Company.   If you would like to take a look please do at the following link:

http://mnrailroadcab100.blogspot.com/

Lester Breuer

--
Charlie Duckworth