From: main@RealSTMFC.groups.io <main@RealSTMFC.groups.io> on behalf of Michael Palmieri <mikepalmieri@...>
Sent: Sunday, May 29, 2022 7:33 AM
To: main@RealSTMFC.groups.io <main@RealSTMFC.groups.io>
Subject: [RealSTMFC] ATSF Boxcar 7709 Help

I have a photo taken in 1961 of ATSF 7709, a 50-foot double-door steel boxcar.  Its CAPY and LD LMT are both 79000 and its LT WT is 57000, and it was reweighed at DO in 4-58, but I can’t locate any more information on this series of cars.  Can any please help?

On the ATSF, where were DO and EN?

Mike Palmieri – Little Elm, Texas