Tru-Color formula for Pennsylvania FCC circa 1940 - any advice?

Charlie Duckworth

I’m wrapping up building the Westerfield X23 and want to paint it in as the last major shopping was in the 1940’s.  I’ve found this excellent resource on PRR colors http://jbritton.pennsyrr.com/index.php/tpm/blogs/latest-articles-blog/121-paints-to-match-prr-paints
but Tru-Color isn’t listed (thinking they weren’t around when the list was compiled).

Anyone using Tru-Color that’s mixed up a PRR 1940’s color before I start experimenting?

thanks
--
Charlie Duckworth
Omaha, Ne.