Re: Photo: Watermelons In Livestock Car (Undated)

Jim Betz

  ... additional thoughts ...

  When we model a scene - as opposed to a car - that scene on our layout tends to be
permanent.  Hence modeling a stock car with some watermelons inside it - that makes
an appearance on your layout ... would seem more 'acceptable' (to the proto police)
than modeling a scene where watermelons are being loaded.  If, on the other hand,
you are modeling a specific location where they shipped watermelons every year
then if you have an 'action scene' that has some melons being loaded ... whose
going to complain?  Certainly not me - especially if your layout is representing some
part of Texas/where ever in the summer ....
                                                                                          - Jim in the PNW