Re: Help with Northwestern green/yellow reefer

Charlie, the photos I have of NWX 6000 series are both in gray.

The color photos I have appear to show green hardware (hinges, ladders, etc., including underframe) as in this photo. Yes, wrong number series, but this is one of the clearest photos I have to show what was painted which color.

Thanks!
--

Brian Ehni

On Wed, Jun 1, 2022 at 7:03 AM Charlie Duckworth <omahaduck@...> wrote:

Lloyd
thanks for the clarifications; what color was the ladders and door hardware?  I ‘assume’ green and the underframe? Black?   Also the Odd Ball decal set has numbers in the 6000 range is this accurate for the wood cars?
--
Charlie Duckworth
Omaha, Ne.