Re: Help with Northwestern green/yellow reefer

Dennis Storzek <dennis@...>

On Wed, Jun 1, 2022 at 12:49 PM, Tim O'Connor wrote:
I forgot to add that I like those two photos I sent because they clearly show that running boards
and hatches were painted an oxide red color instead of whatever the color of the roof was. This
was the same color found on the gray cars.
Actually Tim, your shot of NWX 2810 in a previous message is taken from a high enough vantage point that it shows the wood roof sheathing IS painted oxide like the running board and hatches. The brake wheel is also oxide. Anybody have a pic that clearly shows an oxide end on one of these green and yellow cars?

Dennis Storzek