Re: Help with Northwestern green/yellow reefer

Kevin Macomber

I am finding this topic fascinating. Does anyone keep a database of this information so it can be used in the future?

Kevin
NGMC

On 2022-06-01 16:23, Lloyd Keyser wrote:
The Y/G cars had green ends. LK
On Wed, Jun 1, 2022 at 3:59 PM Dennis Storzek <dennis@...>
wrote:

On Wed, Jun 1, 2022 at 12:49 PM, Tim O'Connor wrote:

I forgot to add that I like those two photos I sent because they
clearly show that running boards
and hatches were painted an oxide red color instead of whatever
the color of the roof was. This
was the same color found on the gray cars.
Actually Tim, your shot of NWX 2810 in a previous message is taken
from a high enough vantage point that it shows the wood roof
sheathing IS painted oxide like the running board and hatches. The
brake wheel is also oxide. Anybody have a pic that clearly shows an
oxide end on one of these green and yellow cars?
Dennis Storzek
Links:
------
[1] https://RealSTMFC.groups.io/g/main/message/193071