From: Ken Adams <smadanek44g@...>
Date: 6/4/22 11:31 AM (GMT-10:00)
To: main@RealSTMFC.groups.io
Subject: Re: [RealSTMFC] Speedwitch p105_uframe2 Wanted and Evens Loader Chain Tubes

Thanks Al,

In my research the last couple of days I came across a good picture of the cylinder installation in an PRR X31 and a diagram or the loader and cylinder.

https://www.rrmagazineindex.org/ can be very useful.
--
Ken Adams
Omicron BA2.2 may come and go but I still live mostly in splendid Shelter In Place solitude