From: Lester Breuer <rforailroad@...>
Date: 6/7/22 3:41 AM (GMT-10:00)
To: main@RealSTMFC.groups.io
Subject: [RealSTMFC] Santa Reefer Help

Current build is a Santa Fe Reefer kit numbered 32153.  A kit I believe produced by InterMountain for the Santa Fe Historical Society.
I need help with the Reefer, in series 31653 to 33155,  with the running board type , I believe wood and the brake step, I believe metal type.
And, trucks.
I Thank You for your time and effort to respond.
Lester Breuer