Re: Accurail MKT 36’ boxcar

Charlie Duckworth

Bill
I just carve off the cast on rungs, sand the area and rescribe with a microsaw.  I’m not always lucky as you can see a couple gouges by the hand grabs on the left side.

Charlie

On Tue, Jun 7, 2022 at 12:26 PM Bill J. via groups.io <jolitzwr=yahoo.com_at_groups.io_Worth51@...> wrote:
“Just another” Duckworth masterpiece! How do you do it EVERY times!? I would love to know how you scribe into the sides the plastic that remains after you cut off the cast ladder rungs. Bill Jolitz wh
DuckDuckGo did not detect any trackers.
More

“Just another” Duckworth masterpiece!  How do you do it EVERY times!?  I would love to know how you scribe into the sides the plastic that remains after you cut off the cast ladder rungs.

Bill Jolitz

who really loved running your layout TWICE!

--
Charlie Duckworth
Omaha, Ne.