From: <main@RealSTMFC.groups.io> on behalf of Dennis Storzek <dennis@...>
Date: Wednesday, June 8, 2022 at 11:26 AM
To: "main@RealSTMFC.groups.io" <main@RealSTMFC.groups.io>
Subject: [EXT] Re: [RealSTMFC] Accurail MKT 36’ boxcar

On Tue, Jun 7, 2022 at 04:48 PM, Jason P wrote:

Mr Storzek,

With so many of those cars going into MoW use, would Accurail consider some bunk car bodies with windows and end doors to drop over the under frames? We really do not have any camp cars on the market other than the old Walthers/Train Miniatures models.

Jason, I hate to disappoint you, but Ray has the best suggestion. Accurail proved years ago that there is absolutely NO market for MoW cars with series of ill advised MoW pant and lettering offerings on our 40' steel boxcars. As I recall, some of those hung around ten or fifteen YEARS.

Dennis Storzek