Re: Branchline Northwestern G/Y reefer finished

O Fenton Wells

Good looking car Charlie, well done
Fenton

On Wed, Jun 8, 2022 at 2:47 PM Lloyd Keyser <lloydkeyser@...> wrote:
Nice Charlie. Lloyd

On Wed, Jun 8, 2022 at 1:19 PM Charlie Duckworth via groups.io <Worth51=duck.com@groups.io> wrote:
Here’s some old school modeling; the Branchline wood reefer kit build almost OOB.  I did substitute wire handgrabs for the sides and on the roof otherwise used all the parts that came with the kit.  I appreciate everyone’s input on the colors.  The original kit was the as built Noerthwestern reefer but the scheme was too early for my layout. I stripped the sides and found a set of Odd Ball decals on eBay.  My layout is set in the early 1950’s so this 1952 car would be somewhat new and I’ll keep it with just this minor weathering.    Noticed I still need to add the Plano hatch brackets…
--
Charlie Duckworth
Omaha, Ne.

--